Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed to the public of Bihar while attending his first rally in Bihar Elections in Sasaram. PM Modi started his speech by giving tribute to the diseased leaders LJP founder Ram Vilas Paswan and former RJD leader Raghuvansh Prasad Singh who passed away recently. PM Modi then shifted the gears and praised Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for his efforts to curb the spread of coronavirus in Bihar. Narendra Modi talked about many things comprising Sushashan, law and order, and other infrastructural developments in the state.
भारत की विकास यात्रा में अहम योगदान देने वाले बिहार आकर बेहद खुश हूं। सासाराम की रैली में मेरा संबोधन… https://t.co/zRiGRqaNXJ
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) October 23, 2020
Here are the 5 takeaways from PM Narendra Modi’s speech in Sasaram.
- Bihar is not only a state of India but its heart. PM Modi said Bharat’s heart is Bihar, Bharat’s respect, pride is Bihar, Bharat’s culture is Bihar, Bihar is the call for independence, the call for ‘sampoorna kranti’ (complete revolution) is Bihar, Atmanirbhar Bharat’s flagship is Bihar. Whether it is for the security, or development of the country, the people of Bihar always stay in the front.
- The people of Bihar have never been confused. They have always contributed to the development of the nation and they will once again be instrumental in taking the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan to its conclusive end.
- The people of Bihar have decided to leave the ‘BIMARU’ tag behind. Bihar is moving fast on the growth path. Bihar will not remain at the bottom but lead the nation.
- It was UPA’s government at the center that used to create hurdles for Nitish Kumar during his first 10 years of governance. It is after the formation of the NDA government at the center that helped the Bihar government work full-fledged for the state’s development.
- The people of Bihar must let the development continue. The people of Bihar must choose the government that has worked for the development of the state. They must reject those who only benefitted themselves.
PM Modi is scheduled to address two more rallies on Friday, October 23, in Gaya and Bhagalpur each.